A field of services not very popular among lawyers, Immigration and citizenship is an area in which our lawyers have gained wide experience. By successfully fulfilling the formalities before the competent authorities, permanently liaising with the representatives of these authorities we have efficiently achieved the results expected by the client at minimum costs.
Our lawyers’ expertise includes:
- Stay and work visas/ permits for immigrants working in Romania, as well as for their spouses and other dependents;
- Residence cards for third-country nationals and for EU/EEA citizens, family members of a Romanian or an EU/EEA citizen;
- Obtaining the Romanian citizenship;
- Romanian passports for persons having double citizenship;
- Approval of the Romanian Center for the Promotion of Trade and Foreign Investments (CRPCIS);
- Writing the civil status documents in the Romanian civil status registers.
„All the fears I had when I realized how many acts and documents were necessary for me and my family in order to obtain the residence cards were dissipated by Mr. Vizireanu Cristian, my lawyer, who successfully fulfilled all formalities proving great flexibility and kind willingness.”